Web Designing & Development Course
Throughout the course students are introduced to planning and designing effective web pages; implementing web pages by writing HTML and CSS code; enhancing web pages with the use of page layout techniques, text formatting, graphics, images, and multimedia; and producing a functional, multi-page website.
- Master the tools and concepts needed to properly format a web page
- Know the conventions and languages or scripts commonly used today
- Learn how to design a web page using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Learn how to plan a site, using text editors versus HTML and WYSIWYG editors, basic tags, editing, viewing and linking documents
- Learn how to control the appearance and design fundamentals of a web page using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) including internal, external and in-line style
- Master control of attributes and appearance of graphics
Module 2: Color and Contrast
- Learn how to identify and explain the attributes of color
- Learn to implement the proper use of color theory on web projects
- Master vocabulary related to the industry
- Create web graphics suitable for web logos, headlines, icons, backgrounds and in-line pictures
Module 3: Typography
- Learn the importance of the skills in controlling the typography on a web site
- Learn the best practices for font use and selection
- Create custom font and critique their use on student constructed web pages
- Explore fonts from past generations and time periods, as well as the difference in fonts used in various cultures
Module 4: Front-end Framework
Module 5: Plan, design, and publish a multi-page website
Module 6: Technical Aspects of Clients
What Will I Learn?
- You can learn in a short period of time.
- You can do freelancing projects
- Start our own business
- You can earn money in a short time.
- Work from home
- You can start your own training Institute