Complete CorelDraw – Up and Running Course
Start Creating a Professional Graphic Design in CorelDRAW.
If you’re looking for a software that is user-friendly and you can easily create logos, business cards or flyers, Corel Draw is the best answer. CorelDRAW is used by professionals across the world for every promotional material, such as posters, roll-up banners, business cards, brochures or logos.
In this beginner’s CorelDRAW course you will not only learn how to create a professional graphic design but also how to set your mindset to reach out to your goals.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start working on your graphic design files, including:
- Creating a document to start with
- Creating shapes to be used in your layout
- Combining shapes to create logos and graphical elements
- Using custom color palettes
- Editing text and installing fonts
- Aligning and grouping objects
- Importing and cropping images
By the end of this course, your confidence to work on your own will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use CorelDRAW for fun or as a career opportunity.
Who this course is for:
- You are just starting to become a graphic designer
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened CorelDRAW
- You have played around with CorelDRAW, but need some clarity in becoming a more skilled graphic designer
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to save money by creating your own promotional
- You are a Marketer who got tired of waiting for a proposal from the Advertising Agency on your next flyer and poster design
What Will I Learn?
- By the end of this course, you will create your own business card in CorelDRAW
- Create unique color palettes to be used in future projects
- Distort and apply drop shadow and 3D effects to objects
- Design clean and professional business cards
- Organizing a brochure layout by learning how to manage pages
- Combining vector shapes to use them in logos and graphics