Academic and Business Writing
About CourseBusiness and academic writing, there are a few points in common. Both styles need well-developed ideas that are communicated precisely and clearly. The tone is serious in both, whether reporting on research or making recommendations for change. Lastly, proper grammar and punctuation are very important in both forms of communication.
- Academic writing is strictly formal and it uses the third person. Business writing, on the other hand, is far less formal and it can take advantage of any point of view necessary.
- Academic writing is placing the emphasis on sheer facts as a rule of thumb. Business writing, on the other hand, is more about opinions.
- Long sentences are fairly usable in academic writing. Business writing doesn’t tolerate them as well.
About the instructors
Assalam-o-Alaikum, Welcome to all students in this course. This course is specially designed for all those students who want to Speak and Write English fluently and confidently without any grammar mistakes. After this course,
- you will be able to Speak English confidently in Public
- you can write articles, assignments, and presentation without any grammar mistakes
- In this course, IELTS practice is also included
After IELTS, you can apply for higher studies in foreign countries.Hope you guys, you will definitely get full knowledge and grip on your conversation. So, Hurry up, and Enroll in this course and enjoy your course. Thanking you, Regards Ayman Naz